Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Balentine's!

First of all:

I do need to point out that these were completely Karoline's idea. But as she is busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest, she was never home to take pictures. Speaking of Karoline, she's on a date right now. Loser.
So let me just start by saying I actually like Valentine's Day. I always have. In elementary school I liked having parties and handing out valentine's. In high school I liked to make fun of all the stupid couples. Now, it's just an awesome day where everyone's all hopped up on sugar and love. It's great!
But I will say that my day started with promise and by the time I got home I was just angry. I don't even know why, really. It was just one of those days and it happened to fall on Valentine's Day. So I hope your day went better than mine!
I did get to rock my "World's Sweetest Grandma" shirt today. That was awesome. And I enjoyed my love theme-song:



And just remember; the day's not over!

No comments:

Post a Comment