Tuesday, December 31, 2013

on the 12th day of catch-upmas: 2013 annual year in review!

Seriously, this is my favorite post of the year.

January:
It snowed. A lot.

February
Sissy came home
And I got a new nephew.

March
I had an awesome, awesome German 201 class with four other ladies.

April
Oh, um, my roommate sort of got married?

May:
Mariner's game, fro-yo with some old friends, and I made a pretty dang good raspberry white chocolate cheesecake. Unpictured, it was also the month I started making some new friends at home! I'd say May treated me pretty well.

June
I pet a sting ray. it was gross.
Not all that much happened in June.

July
Portland all-nighter
I rode a MOTORCYCLE
and a good old outdoor movie.

August
I turned 20. ay.
Harald visited from Sweden!
 I saw my long lost crazy love
I baked gluten-free with Camille and the second batch was much better than the first
And nephew got chubba cheeks and it killed me dead.

September
back to school...
It rained Washington-style
And somehow I got a temporary job wearing this:

October
I had a boyfriend? That was a weird adventure. Who am I?
I went to General Conference!
...and the Utah Symphony
Kylie had a birthday with delicious caramel apples.
And my favorite little fake roomies hosted Canadian Thanksgiving!
Cute as a button, every single one of em.

November
I participated in the recapturing beauty challenge!
and we participated in several dance parties.

December:
merriness.

1 comment: