Wednesday, January 1, 2014

cup of kindness yet.


Happy New Year, folks!
No resolutions over here, just one last look back at the best of 2013.

Read//Well, I really only read textbooks and church books all year. But I will recommend No One can Take Your Place by Sheri Dew.

Listened to//Vampire Weekend-Modern Vampires..., Paul McCartney-New, Hozier-Take me to Church (I mean, have you HEARD this guy? pure soul.) Other than that it was a whole lot of playlists on Spotify. And... the 204 girls may or my not have sparked a mild, mild, like for the 1D boys. They're charming little men, okay?

Watched//The Mindy Project, Doctor Who FIFTIETH anniversary, Warm Bodies, Star Trek 2, The Sapphires, Frozen

Purchased//Arguably the best purchase of 2013 was that hat right up there. Also, 7-Eleven Hot Chocolate. Who knew it was the best cocoa around?

Learned//Bloom where you're planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment